Senior Financial Analyst, ACO Contracts
The Sr. Financial Analyst will play a critical role in managing the financial models, budgets, and performance for the Einstein Care Partners (ECP) ACO contracts. In doing so, the analyst will also identify opportunities to achieve success within the ACO’s risk, quality measure, and emerging payment model contracts, as well as support ECP work with payers to develop, implement, and negotiate value-based contracts.
- Analyzes payer value-based contract opportunities, including pay for performance, population health, gain or risk sharing, bundled payments, and other emerging payment models to support the organization’s drive toward payment models that reward quality. Serves as a key participant in the ECP contract negotiating and decision support teams.
- Leads the preparation of monthly contract performance results and related financial reporting including interpretation and recommendations for improvement.
- Perform a variety of projects related to the analysis of claims, clinical and financial data, with a focus on improving financial performance and health outcomes for accountable care populations.
- Responsible for the ongoing management of provider incentive distribution programs, including the periodic reporting of results, annual distribution calculations and budgeting. Support the development of innovative distribution models to increase physician and practice engagement in quality improvement initiatives and outcomes.
- Monitors payer contract terms and deliverables and ensures that parties are compliant with all terms and conditions.
- Working closely with Einstein Healthcare Network Finance management, responsible for short and long range financial forecasting and related financial planning processes related to contract revenues and performance.
- Leads the process of auditing contract settlements and related supporting data to ensure payer reported results are consistent with contractual terms.
- Educates other ECP team members and network providers about the terms and conditions of ECP payer contracts and performance improvement opportunities and how these contracts support the mission and vision of ECP and the move toward population health value based care.
- Bachelor’s degree in health management and policy, business, accounting or related field required.
- Experience working in a provider or health plan setting, including familiarity with Health Care industry and/or Health Care Insurance industry experience required.
- 5+ years of related experience in provider or health plan organization required.
- Knowledge of payer performance based contracts, provider delivery systems, claims and clinical data, analytical and financial forecasting required.
- Exceptional computer skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint required.
- Superior financial analysis skills including forecasting and payment modeling required.
About Einstein Care Partners
Einstein Care Partners, LLC is Einstein’s Population Health Services Organization whose purpose is to enable high functioning teams to do meaningful work that leads to an outstanding patient experience, improved population health outcomes, reduced total health care costs due to improved quality of care, and financial success in value based care contracts.
Our Vision: Our patients, practices, and Einstein Healthcare Network are thriving in a transformed, value based care environment