Your Tomorrow is Here. The relationship between Temple Health and Fox Chase Cancer Center promotes collaborative synergies between and among the physician-scientists at Temple University School of Medicine and Fox Chase Cancer Center. Together our team will accelerate the pace of further discovery and development of the most effective approaches to cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Are you looking for a setting that’s as collegial as it is inspiring? Then join Fox Chase Cancer Center. Your tomorrow is here.
As Pre-Certification Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Pre-Certification department. The Pre-Certification Director’s duties include, reviewing reports and statistical summaries and time studies and quality control audits using current available technology, prepared by supervisors, in order to make appropriate operational decisions. The selected candidate will provide feedback and guidance to the physicians regarding insurance, and work closely with multiple hospital departments, as well as, Fox Chase Revenue Cycle Leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three years of experience in a healthcare revenue cycle
- Three years of experience in a supervisory capacity in a healthcare environment.
- Five years of experience in staff management and/or director responsibilities
- General experience with and knowledge of insurance requirements, pre-certification/referral, insurance verification and 3rd party billing.
- Master’s Degree is preferred
- Three years of experience in Utilization or Pre-certification, preferably in an oncology setting is preferred
We offer a competitive salary, a valuable 403(b) match and other excellent benefits including tuition assistance for you (and full-time undergraduate dependents that attend Temple University. Learn more and apply online using Job ID: 171764 at TempleHealthCareers.com
TUHS neither provides nor controls the provision of health care. All health care is provided by its member organizations or independent health care providers affiliated with TUHS member organizations. Each TUHS member organization is owned and operated pursuant to its governing documents. Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer