Each month we introduce new members by spotlighting them in an upcoming HFMA Metro Lines newsletter. This month, we interviewed Jennifer Wright | Reimbursement | Main Line Health
1) Describe yourself in 20 words or less –
I am organized and love to work laughter into every day. I like new challenges and I am extremely goal-oriented.
2) What was your first job?
My first job was at Heffler, Radetich & Saitta LLP as a Junior Accountant in the Healthcare Services Group.
3) Where did you spend your last vacation?
Most recently we’ve enjoyed a few long weekends at the Jersey Shore, but we are very excited about our upcoming vacation to Walt Disney World!
4) What was the last book you read? Or favorite book? Or last movie or theatre play you saw? Or favorite movie? (you can select the question you would like to answer)
Recently I read “Girl, Wash Your Face” by Rachel Hollis and it is one of my favorites.
5) How did you learn of HFMA and what attracted you to join HFMA?
HFMA has always been a part of my career in Healthcare accounting. I have attended events in the past and I’m excited to have the opportunity to be a member!
6) What do you plan to achieve with/ or expectations of your HFMA membership?
I’m excited to stay current with news and on top of regulations. I am also looking to expand my knowledge of the Healthcare Industry as a whole.